Hot Pink and Lime Green Rule!!!!

All you ever wanted to know about Hot Pink and Lime Green, plus other random stuff

Monday, September 04, 2006

Chocolate Coated Starfish












Broken heart
Longing for a brand new start
hoping no longer apart
and time will mend
My broken heart

Forgotten Soul
Fell into another hole
you know my heart you stole
and have left me here
a forgotten soul

Since you've been gone
i'm empty inside
I cannot run
and i cannot hide
Fallin' apart
and still don't know why (you left)
and no fluffy pink balloons or chocolate coated starfish
will make it better

So alone
left here to cry and moan
I wan't you to come home
I miss you coz I
am so alone

Must be strong
Know we've both been in the wrong
So I'm singing my song
Hoping that you'll hear
still i must be strong

Since you've been gone
I'm empty inside
I cannot run
and I cannot hide
Falling apart
and still don't know why (you're gone)
and no fluffy pink balloons or chocolate coated starfish
will make it better

Wait for the phone
to hear your sweet voice
But I'm still alone
and cannot rejoice
Fallin' apart
and still don't know why (I care)
and no fluffy pink ballons or chocolate coated starfish will make it better

Nothing will make it better
but you.....






2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger hot pink and lime green rule! said...

You can do that, and maybe I will... just for you, and Jess. You obviously never read through my other posts, did you???

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Jess said...

hi hpalgr
RECORD THE SONG!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home