Hot Pink and Lime Green Rule!!!!

All you ever wanted to know about Hot Pink and Lime Green, plus other random stuff

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Rainbow Beetle


My blonde friend has recently posted a picture of a beetle on her blog. Not only has she copied my posts, she has posted a dull yellow one. I think they look much better in brighter colours, although that is just a matter of opinion. Anyway, here I am outdoing her. This is the coolest picture I have found so far.
I've drawn a logo for this blog, a girl dressed in hot pink and lime green. I'll have to scan it and put it in somewhere because it is pretty cool. Anyway, that's it for now. Ciao.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger annonymouse said...

this is one cool beetle

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger hot pink and lime green rule! said...

thanks, anon

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger annonymouse said...

my pleasure

 

Post a Comment

<< Home